Ive gone south...
Hello All!
We have arived safetly here in Provance and are living in an absolutely beautiful 16th century villa in a tiny southern france town. It is hot, and i have spent much of the past two days free time laying by the pool, working on my tan and conjagating french verbs, hard life I know! I dont have much time, and getting to an internet cafe is going to be much harder here so please understand at my lack of posts in the next week and a half. I miss you all and love getting emails and posts! I will try to go for more detail next time Im on... God bless all!
We have arived safetly here in Provance and are living in an absolutely beautiful 16th century villa in a tiny southern france town. It is hot, and i have spent much of the past two days free time laying by the pool, working on my tan and conjagating french verbs, hard life I know! I dont have much time, and getting to an internet cafe is going to be much harder here so please understand at my lack of posts in the next week and a half. I miss you all and love getting emails and posts! I will try to go for more detail next time Im on... God bless all!


1 Comments:
glad to hear things are going well! I can't wait to hear more about your trip...love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home