Welcome to Lugano!
Well, I have arived and am currently setteling into my new home for the next 4 months... Lugano Switzerland. I talked about not all of Europe living up to my expectations, well Lugano has. If you were around me at all over the past 6 months you were probably shown my numerous google searches of this city. Many times when googling something you get the best shots of the place. This place is a consistant postcard. The mountians and the lake are huge, the air and the water are clean, and I have yet to see a peice of trash on the side of the road. It is an amazing town built on the side of the mountian with a lot of smaller villages around the lake. If I was planning on staying here for a year I would still need more time to go and see all of the cool nooks of this lake.
Classes start today, so my patchwork summer has officially come to a close. I am very excited for the education that this college offers. It is unique in the fact that I share living space and classrooms with people from all over the world. I am ready for an education that I could never find in the states...
I promise that more pictures are on the way, I have to finish getting my computer set up, and then you will have far too many to look at! But for now, just picture this... I am about to walk out of the computer lab door to the view of towering Swiss Alps spotted with tiny swiss italian villages, clean air and all the green I could want!
Classes start today, so my patchwork summer has officially come to a close. I am very excited for the education that this college offers. It is unique in the fact that I share living space and classrooms with people from all over the world. I am ready for an education that I could never find in the states...
I promise that more pictures are on the way, I have to finish getting my computer set up, and then you will have far too many to look at! But for now, just picture this... I am about to walk out of the computer lab door to the view of towering Swiss Alps spotted with tiny swiss italian villages, clean air and all the green I could want!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home