The Pouring Rain...
I thought I had escaped the consistant rain of Seattle, but I guess not... It storms worse here than any place i have ever been! We had a lightening and thunder storm last night that was spectacular! I had to walk through the pouring rain 20 minutes back to my appartment... more like run! I was soaked, absolutely soaked! Other than how wet it was this weekend, it was still a rather relaxing one. Natalie came to Lugano to visit, but when the boyfriend is in the same location as the best friend, sometime the later takes the short end. No matter, I went to the top of San Salvatore with Jen, Kirsten, and Will durring the few hour span of time where it was actually beautiful this weekend. From the top of this local mountian, you get a amazing birds eye veiw of Lago Lugano, and you can see right into Italia (better nana?), thats how close I am to the border.

Here is downtown Lugano from atop San Salvatore... I promise to get downtown and get a few fantastic shots of around the town soon!

On the far side of that bridge is Italia... I could walk there from my appartment if that gives you a better idea...
Alright, I have to get to class... I guess thats what I'm here for....

Here is downtown Lugano from atop San Salvatore... I promise to get downtown and get a few fantastic shots of around the town soon!

On the far side of that bridge is Italia... I could walk there from my appartment if that gives you a better idea...
Alright, I have to get to class... I guess thats what I'm here for....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home