Who mows the grass?
No matter how many times I travel through this country I still cannot believe that it is real... It is too perfect. All those crazy lawn obbsessed Southern Californians would be absolutely put to shame by the perfect green pastures that cover the Alps tended only by the bugs and cows of Switzerland. The more I am here, the more I find my place somewhere beyond the bugs and cows and within the swiss people, the more this place finally finds a true resting place within my life.


2 Comments:
Karen, Pete and Donna,
Hi everyone!!!!! I think of you guys everyday and wonder what you are seeing.....were you able to see the Matterhorn today (Saturday)????
The pictures were great of all of you....
I am looking forward to seeing all the pictures and hearing all the stories!!!!
Hi Nana!!!!
Love,
Sue
Karen,
I wanted to let you know that I am so excited that you are able to experience all the wonders of Europe. I also wanted to know that I am thinking about you way over here in Seattle. Love you and thanks for sharing on the blog.
I am so glad that you have the pictures, because it makes you being over there become real.
Love,
Rachel Ward
Post a Comment
<< Home